Lead generation has become an essential phenomenon in marketing.
It is the process of attracting potential customers to your products and services via social media platforms, email updates, and strong word-of-mouth.
A lead is considered to be a qualified and hot lead when the consumer is not only attracted to your business but also has a need for your products or services.
– One of the best things you can do to get people to take action, especially online, is to offer a free plus shipping & handling offer. These offers have an obvious HUGE value because nothing beats free, and by having them pay a small S&H fee, they still see the value in the free […]
– Have you ever tried a product or service based on the word of a friend, colleague or family member? Many of us have, because we trust that person and are more likely to take their recommendation over someone we don’t know. This is the power of referrals. Ask your current customers if they have friends, […]
– Everybody loves a freebie! What do you currently sell, that is of value, that you could offer for free? And how can you monetize the back end of that? This works especially well if you can offer something that other businesses would normally charge for. For example, if you have a corporate cleaning business, […]
– So you’re looking to build a list? This strategy is a great way to build a list of people that are interested in your niche. First, find relevant Facebook groups in your niche, join them, and take the time to see what people are complaining about. What are the common complaints that keep coming […]
– Instead of waiting for leads to come to you, go to them! Many people just build an opt-in page or a squeeze page and wait for leads to sign-up or reach out to them – so instead of waiting for people to find your store and buy from you – actively go out and […]
– Every business owner has the desire to make as much money as possible, that’s kind of the whole point of business. Most of us are continuously searching for new ideas to achieve this goal. Every individual business should evaluate the market trends and customers’ requirements before making any specific decision about their business. But […]
– Business to marketing and lead generation seem like a foreign language to many people who are trying it for the first time. The consumer markets seems so much plainer and easier, after all, we’re dealing with every day people. With businesses we feel we are dealing with some mysterious entity or some divine VIP, […]
– How many of us wish we could find out the domain owner of a website, but we end up finding the host instead of the original owner? Sometimes we find nothing at all. A popular domain can be a precious treasure, but before you begin your hunt, you’ll need a clear purpose in mind. […]
– What is Lead Generation? Over the years, the techniques and strategies of the marketing of business have evolved a lot. Lead generation has become an essential phenomenon in marketing. It is the process of attracting potential customers to your products and services via social media platforms, email updates, and strong word-of-mouth. A lead is […]